- Not receiving four images of your child(ren)
- Receiving photographic print quality that you believe is below professional standard eg. too dark, too light etc.
- If your child is sick or absent on Photo Day. This does not include away on holiday.
- Portraits that are proven to be below professional standard in terms of sharpness, exposure and resolution.
- Visibly crying and upset children.
What isn’t included in the guarantee;
- If your child is upset on the day, while we will give them every opportunity to enjoy Photo Day sometimes it’s just simply not worth the stress on them to perform. (*conditions)
- If your child does not participate in the class or group photo
- If your child is in anyway not looking at the camera in a class photo
- Images of similar appearance including, cropping, pose, expression.
- More variety of poses
- Similar posing for sibling packs
- Less than four images of poor quality
- If you have prepaid for a Photo Day package knowing you will be on holiday.
Actions: If, for any of the above reasons, you have qualified for a reshoot or refund you must first action this with HappyPics Management within 7 days of receiving your Photo Day package and prints. If it is agreed that we will photograph your child(ren) again HappyPics will attempt to schedule a convenient time to attend your centre. If an agreed time cannot be made between our photographers, your centre director and your family a full refund will be issued. You must return your full Photo Day pack to our office in perfect condition. Please address to: HappyPics Management – 23 Warraba Rd North Narrabeen, NSW, 2101. Your original photographs will be edited from our system online and your new images uploaded. You cannot use a combination of images from original shoot and reshoot.
* Conditions, teachers and educators are an important part of Photo Day. They know your child best. If your child is upset we engage them in our activities to give your child every possibility to feel comfortable. During this portrait session photographs are always taken and therefore you may have the opportunity to view our clip. Sometimes in these harder situations a glimpse of your child’s personality shines through and we are happy to make these images available to you. At your request.
If you feel that your images aren’t of high professional standard then we would also like to hear from you.
Clayton Walker (M.Photog AIPP)
Collection of Personal Information
Personal information is information or opinion from which an individual’s identity and their child(ren) may be ascertained. The nature of personal information collected by Happypics Photography generally comprises an individual’s name and contact details (including address, phone, and e-mail). It also includes their child(ren) name and class name.
HappyPics Photography does not collect personal information unless it is necessary for HappyPics Photography to perform one or more of its functions and activities. HappyPics Photography will destroy personal information when it is no longer required for such functions and activities.
HappyPics Photography will collect personal information from you directly and from your child(ren) Childcare Centre, Kindergarten or Preschool
Use and Disclosure of Personal Information
HappyPics Photography will use and disclose your personal information for the purpose for which the personal information was initially collected.
HappyPics Photography may also use that personal information for a purpose related to the initial purpose of collection. Related purposes might include internal auditing and administration, adding your name to our contact list, or helping us to identify production and delivery of any products or files offered by HappyPics Photography
HappyPics Photography will not use or disclose your personal information for any other purposes without first obtaining your express or implied consent. HappyPics Photography may however be required to disclose your personal information without your consent if the disclosure is:
- required or authorised by law;
- required in order to investigate an unlawful activity;
- required by an enforcement body for investigative activities; or necessary to prevent a serious and imminent threat to a person’s life, health or safety, or to public health or safety.
From time to time HappyPics Photography may send you information regarding products, activities and upcoming events
If you do not wish to receive direct marketing information, please let HappyPics Photography know. HappyPics Photography will take immediate steps to ensure that you do not receive any direct marketing information in future.
Changes to this Policy
HappyPics Photography may change this Policy from time to time for any reason and will update the Policy accordingly.
System and Security
Accessibility: We may, from time to time perform maintenance upon the website or experience hardware, software or other problems related to the website, resulting in interrupted service, delays or errors on the website. We will attempt to provide prior notice of such interruptions, delays or errors but cannot guarantee that such notice will be provided. When the website is offline we will do our best to get it online as soon as possible. HappyPics Photography will not be held responsible for damage, events or losses directly or indirectly related to the website being offline.
Backup: HappyPics Photography will archive data and any other content on the website onto backup mechanisms on a regular basis for the purposes of recovery. In the event of equipment failure or data corruption, HappyPics Photography will restore from the last known good archive. HappyPics Photography will not be liable for incomplete, out-of-date, corrupt or otherwise deficient data or any other content recovered from our backups.
Security: We have implemented commercially reasonable technical and organisational measures designed to secure your personal information and content from accidental loss and from unauthorised access, use, alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. This also includes physical security measures to guard against unauthorised access to systems where we store personal data. However, you agree that you are required to use reasonable security precautions in light of your access to and use of the website. This includes encrypting any personally identifiable information (such as name, address, telephone number) transmitted to or from, or stored on, the website or storage devices you use.
HappyPics Photography will not be liable for any unauthorized access, or loss of data or any other content.
All orders placed with HappyPics Photography are completed using our online platform Childcarephotos.com.au
Childcarephotos.com.au is owned exclusively by HappyPics Photography and using the Commonwealth payment gateway. This Gateway is setup by Automotive Information Systems PTY LTD which is owned and operated by HappyPics.